Actriv is a company that is all about a deep-rooted drive to better our world – to make a difference. At Actriv, we believe that every human counts, so it’s important to us that we make sure that our employees always feel like they are part of something bigger than themselves—that their work has meaning and purpose, and that they can trust in the direction of the organization. That’s why we hold a recognition event every year, so that we can recognize those who have contributed most to our mission of helping our client facilities meet their patient care goals.
This year’s employee appreciation banquet was held at Allenmore Golf and Event Center on April 30. We welcomed corporate employees from each of our regions, as well as the Actriv healthcare providers who also earned recognition for 2021.
Field Staff recipients were as follows:
- RN of the Year, Dallas – Onyinye O.
- RN of the Year, Sea-Tac – Laure D.
- RN of the Year, Van-PDX – Jenny S.
- LPN of the Year, Dallas – Cameron B.
- LPN of the Year, Sea-Tac – Lisa P.
- LPN of the Year, Van-PDX – Carol B.
- NAC of the Year, Dallas – Nina G.
- NAC of the Year, Sea-Tac – Lydiah N.
- NAC of the Year, Van-PDX – Maxem B.
Corporate recipients were as follows:
- Most Initiative – Tafao Siaosi
- Staffing Coordinator of the Year – Katie Paulson
- Above & Beyond – Eljay Quarles
- Rising Star – Katie Paulson
- Outstanding Leadership – Joshua Bridwell
- Innovation Award – Kelly Martens
- Most Hard-Working – Brittany Peters
- Top Team Player – Vicky Anderson
- Companywide Excellence – Charlie Van Loon
- Outstanding Customer Service – Collin Neilsen
- Most Improved – Olivia Varela-Mathis
- Most Ambitious – Octavia Lewis
- Star Performer – Amber Cuny
- Recruiter of the Year – Norah Chapman
- Actriv MVP – Bilha Gay
- Employee of the Year – Brandon McCorkle